Friday, July 11, 2008

WORK

Up date on employment.
Real Estate is still in the dumps. I have been writing only contracts for lease purchases.
The working at the doctors office did not work out.
The working at the nursing home did not work out .
My being a domestic goddess and a trophy wife just does not pay enough.
I have been offered a position with a company that manufactures high end plumbing fixtures. I believe this one will work out the best. I'll give updates.
If you would like to check out the products, here is their web site.

3 comments:

John Beauregard said...

I think domestic goddess and trophy wife should pay better. Good luck on the new job.

Marcel said...

John has certainly taken care of his goddess and trophy wife. She is the highest paid on their block, has an unlimited checking account in her own name, a recent make car, all the clothes and jewelry she wants. Her only task is to make him a hamburger now and then.

Sean M. said...

So... I think it's time that we heard from you again!