Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dreaming in a dream

Does anyone know someone who interprets dreams?

I get very frustrated in a dream only to find out it was a dream.

I had fallen asleep, and started to dream...... that I was going to bed and had fallen asleep. I found someone in my house who was not supposed to be there. I was scarred and started screaming.... as I hollered for Scott he came running..... He was shaking me saying wake up, it's only a dream......it was very hard to wake up because then I realized......that was a dream and I was still screaming and then Scott really woke me up saying that it was a dream.

For a while I stayed awake....... I don't like it when I dream in a dream.
Has anyone else had this experience?
Does anyone know what this means?

3 comments:

Tim B. said...

Were there any tepees and wigwams?

Marcel said...

When Scott was waking you up, did he have sharp teeth that were sunk into your neck?

Change this blog so I do not have to use my Google Account. Others don't need it.

cheryl said...

I don't know how to do that. Maybe someone can give me some instruction?