Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Patch work project

here is the latest in a far.... 4 year struggle.

I have been sewing together squares (off and on....."more off than on) to make a quilt for John and Tracy.

They had asked that I make them a quilt in brown and beige.

I am getting close to completing the front side. I have a 6" brown trim piece to add and then the stuffing piece, backing and edge.
Under the piece I am making, you can see part of my own quilt in the green colors.
I believe the reason this is taking me so long is that, 1) I made my squares too small. 2) when I started I was told to make it a queen size and once I started, I was then told to make it a king size.